Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I feel fine and I’m harvesting the stem cells and having them frozen in case I need it for future use. I wouldn’t mind a little feedback. Thanks

June 5, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Also mine will be harvested over 2 days. I will have my line in 7 days

June 6, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Thank you

June 6, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Had the port installed at 7am in my neck and removed at 3:30pm after harvesting 6.6 million cells on the Apherisis machine. Eazy Peazy.

June 5, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

You’re welcome. We have to hurry up and wait for everything with mm. I try to respond if I think i can help

June 5, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Thank you both for replying so quickly.

June 5, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alabama

A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Asheville, NC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In