Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Lagrange, GA

Some days I am very weak and unable to do very much and almost out of breath. Other days I can do more.

September 20, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Had all of them at different times

September 21, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Just listen to your body and do what you can when you can

September 20, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Yes it is normal, but my doc says walk as much as you can, I hate it because my hip hurts...but the more I get up and do something I get more done and have more energy...but I don't get shortness of breath...so check with your oncologist πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

October 6, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Think that's absolutely normal at least for !e.

September 21, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

It's normal and it's not normal. We all need to differentiate treatment related fatigue from other reasons, like low thyroid, low magnesium, low b 12 etc. So let your doctor know and make sure it's myeloma related fatigue and not something elseπŸ’•

September 21, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
want to share a little update about my journey. Recently I went for a CT scan of my lungs, and today the doctor explained the results to me. They found some changes in my left lung compared to before. There are areas where the lung lining looks thicker, and a small mass in the lower part of the left lung has grown a bit since my last scan. Because of these changes, the doctors want to do another test called a bronchoscopy, where they use a small camera to look inside the airways and take samples to understand it better. Hearing all this was not easy for me. It made me emotional because it feels like one thing after another. But at the same time, I am thankful that I am already under medical care and the doctors are taking steps to find out exactly what

A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Snyder, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In