While there is no specific diet recommended to relieve fatigue in myeloma patients, maintaining good nutrition is crucial. Here are some tips:
- Caloric Intake: Ensure you consume enough calories to support your activities and exercise
- Work with a Dietitian: Collaborate with a dietitian to create a diet plan that meets Show Full Answer
For me it’s what not to eat. Less fried foods and meat help me feel less sluggish. I do use protein powder with yogurt and peanut butter often. Rest and exercise helps too
I am agree with the AI generated answer. Luckily I have give one light doze of medicine for nerve issue, which is having sedative, which helps me to overcome insomnia. Ur doctor can guide u in this regard. Rgds
I do better with less processed food and more vegetables, and no sugar. I do eat turkey and chicken. I try to eat a large salad each day with lots of vegetables 😋
Have you read Dr Brandy’s book “Beat Back Cancer Naturally?”