Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Snyder, TX
November 13, 2024
 · 
Reactions
MyMyelomaTeam

While there is no specific diet recommended to relieve fatigue in myeloma patients, maintaining good nutrition is crucial. Here are some tips:

- Caloric Intake: Ensure you consume enough calories to support your activities and exercise
- Work with a Dietitian: Collaborate with a dietitian to create a diet plan that meets Show Full Answer

While there is no specific diet recommended to relieve fatigue in myeloma patients, maintaining good nutrition is crucial. Here are some tips:

- Caloric Intake: Ensure you consume enough calories to support your activities and exercise.
- Work with a Dietitian: Collaborate with a dietitian to create a diet plan that meets your nutritional needs.
- Sleep Habits: Pay attention to sleep quality, as poor sleep can contribute to fatigue. Medications like steroids can cause insomnia, so discuss this with your doctor.

For more details, you can refer to the resources provided in my knowledge base.

November 13, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

For me it’s what not to eat. Less fried foods and meat help me feel less sluggish. I do use protein powder with yogurt and peanut butter often. Rest and exercise helps too

November 13, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I am agree with the AI generated answer. Luckily I have give one light doze of medicine for nerve issue, which is having sedative, which helps me to overcome insomnia. Ur doctor can guide u in this regard. Rgds

November 13, 2024 (edited)
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I do better with less processed food and more vegetables, and no sugar. I do eat turkey and chicken. I try to eat a large salad each day with lots of vegetables 😋

November 13, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Have you read Dr Brandy’s book “Beat Back Cancer Naturally?”

November 13, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
want to share a little update about my journey. Recently I went for a CT scan of my lungs, and today the doctor explained the results to me. They found some changes in my left lung compared to before. There are areas where the lung lining looks thicker, and a small mass in the lower part of the left lung has grown a bit since my last scan. Because of these changes, the doctors want to do another test called a bronchoscopy, where they use a small camera to look inside the airways and take samples to understand it better. Hearing all this was not easy for me. It made me emotional because it feels like one thing after another. But at the same time, I am thankful that I am already under medical care and the doctors are taking steps to find out exactly what

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In