Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 22, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Both Darzalex and Elotuzamab were FDA approved about 2015. Darzalex targets CD38 and Elotuzamab targets SLAM7. Pomalyst is a newer IMID. It is more potent than Revlimid. I actually tolerate it better than I did Revlimid. I hope you do well on this new protocol. πŸ’–πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ™

October 22, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I made a mistake. I’m on pomalyst and darzelex. Not dexamethasone.
For now they are going good for me

October 23, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I’m on pomalyst and dexamethasone. I have never heard of elotuzumab or daratumamab. ? Are they new??

October 22, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I think elotuzamam is also known as Sarclisa. I was on Pomalyst, dex and Sarclisa with very good results until they all quit working. Now I am on day 25 of CAR-T.

November 25, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Bethesda, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In