Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Springfield, PA

Hi Everyone I’ve been taking 2 mg of Pomalyst since the end of March and my igg numbers have come down very slowly but the last 3 months they’ve been fluctuating up and down so I know my Dr is going to increase my Pomalyst to 3 mg does anyone here take 3 mg? I’m just wondering if there was any significant side effects when taking the higher dosage. Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend.

September 3, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

UPDATE on increase of Pomalyst…. My Dr just called and he is NOT INCREASING MY POMALYST yay…. I’ll continue the 2 mg which I’ve been taking since March…..

September 6, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Hi Merri,
I take 4mg for little over a year and I have not had any problems.

September 3, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Ron's been on Pomalyst for about a year, after being on Revlimid the previous year. He started with 4 mg; with numbers down and stabilized, the Dr reduced it to 3 mg. Still stable, he's starting next round reduced to 2 in hopes it will further reduce fingers tremors.

September 8, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I used to take it but when I had my heart attack they took me off of it

September 6, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Thank you everyone for responding I guess I’m just a little anxious of the unknown.

September 3, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
kck

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In