Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Raleigh, NC
December 3, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Yes, I have both. I have IgA Kappa and IgA Lambda Myeloma. I am biclonal and it is rare.

January 27, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Yes, it’s the same prognosis. It’s not a lot of research on it either. Hugs to you!

January 24, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

There is one other guy on here that is biclonal as well. They told him it made no difference to his prognosis 💗

January 24, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I’m seeing him on the 7th. I’ll find out. Thank you for the info.

December 3, 2022
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I know there are a couple of people on here that have secrete both kappa and Lambda light chains from their myeloma. But not usually two heavy chains. I guess it's possible. How high is your IgG? I found this article (see below) So it can happen. I am hoping your IgG is going up because your immune system is working. Wouldn't that be nice. We always think the worst.

December 3, 2022 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Raleigh, NC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In