Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Pembine, WI

I received my second treatment of Darzalex Faspro today, but I have to hold off on the Pomalyst (1mg) for a week because my liver enzymes shot way up. Anyone else have this happen?
ALT-396 (4-35)
AST-289 (14-41)
Alkaline phosphatase -168 (38-126)

October 10, 2022 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I had my liver numbers go up and I started taking a natural supplement called milk thistle. I take 300 mg and my last bloodwork was better.

October 10, 2022
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Good morning Betty
I am on Pomalyst, Ninlario and Dexamethasone and my liver enzymes are also good, starting my 6th cycle on Thursday. I pray your oncologist can find the issue. God bless. ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

October 11, 2022
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Yes, I hold the butterfly part stable while the nurse pushes the Darzalex. It is kinda of thick. I am careful to make sure they don't get stuck with my needle ๐Ÿ˜‰

October 20, 2022
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Betty, your gallbladder could be your problem. I'm not a doctor, but I sure felt better getting mine out. A gallstone blocked my common bile duct. I turned orange. Bilirubin and enzymes were through the roof. Had an MRI that was negative. I just knew I had pancreatic cancer๐Ÿ˜ฅ. Anyway, the GI doctor did an ERCP and got the stone out. I immediately felt better. A couple of weeks later I had a laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. I left the clinic that evening. The only side effect was gas. It's worth investigating. Ask your doctor about it. Love Donna ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

October 14, 2022
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I donโ€™t believe I am on that, and have no experience with hung liver issues
Sorry

October 11, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Summerville, SC

A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Markham, ON

A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Cicero, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In