Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hastings, MN
March 8, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Beachbabe, I only use the CBD cream for my feet for the Peripheral Neuropathy. It calms the nerves down and makes it manageable. Love, Marcia 🌸

March 8, 2021
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I use a CBD salve for my hands and feet. It usually works for a couple days so it lasts longer than I had expected. I also take an edible with Indica THC a couple hours before bedtime and it really helps with my back pain. I used to wake up due to the pain, but this works all night. I also purchased some Sativa ones for use during the day if I need it. I took one several hours before my bone marrow biopsy, and it was much easier to cope with the pain.

February 10, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I have for pain . It doesn’t obtain THC . I also use creams .

February 10, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I am so sorry for this long delay… it’s been a tough 6 months, but just google dispensaries near me, and if your state requires a Medical Card. I found someone who sells medical grade cannabis at a fraction the cost of dispensaries… they are a total rip! I get an ounce for $130, but at the dispensary it would be $720 and no tax, as they can only sell 1/8th oz to you per day at about $90. The only product I purchase through the dispensaries are gummies.

November 10, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Linda Mm,
I am not sure how to find a dispensary near me. I am not sure how it all works. Do you need a medical marijuana card to try edibles?

May 26, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hamilton, OH

CBD

A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Willmar, MN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In