Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Andalusia, AL
March 24, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

They have me on gabapentin for nuerapthy in my hands and feet.

March 24, 2020
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Thank you so much!! What about taking potassium capsule?? Turmeric??

March 24, 2020
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Pop, Increase your fluids a lot! It is usually dehydration. I also take a prescription muscle relaxer, Baclofen. I hope this helps. Love, Marcia 🌸

March 24, 2020
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Suggest taking supplement of Magnesium for cramps. I take Salary Calcium Magnesium Zinc VegCaps x 1 in the evening before bedtime.

August 8, 2020
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

It makes it manageable. Without it I can hardly walk or hold things in my hands.

March 25, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pretoria, ZA

A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rossville, TN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In