Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 28, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Miralax 3 times daily , regardless of need

August 5, 2019
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Could be. I just know I take this stuff the doctor gave me I feel I get cleaned out and 30 minutes later my stomach start hurting so bad

June 29, 2019
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Senna -C. Chase it with Miralax if needed and stool softeners if needed.

April 5, 2020
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Thank you. Will try that

July 8, 2019
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

i take 4-6 dried apricots and that makes me go. Natural and good tasting.

July 8, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rawdon

A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In