Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
September 1
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

You are a wealth of information! Just read the article & will call my oncologist. They originally suggested Benadryl, but that has the opposite effect for me. Keeps me awake! Thank you 😊

September 1
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Yes, the magnesium does help with sleeping. I’ll take some each day and it helps tremendously with my sleep. Be blessed.πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

September 10
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

As always, I try to be helpful when answering queries. Hopefully, most of the time, the answer is exactly what the questioner is looking for.
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

September 1
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

This from ACS:

Magnesium for Sleep: What You Need to Know | American Cancer Society https://share.google/gTXD4xP4JvYNsz1Z1

If that doesn't work, you could try thc gummies, but be forewarned, you'll wake up feeling groggy.

September 1
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Crazy as it sounds, I've taken 30mg to 60mg melatonin (10mg Natrol Quick Dissolve). It quickly and greatly eliminates my neuropathy stinging and leg & foot muscle cramping that I sometime get late at night (actually from too much practice at TopGolf or golfing and likely dehydration, even though I drink plenty of fluids and take an electrolyte in a 16oz bottle of water). Of course, these large doses also puts me to sleep.

I've taken this for years and I'm quite use to these levels of melatonin. You may need to work up to this, if even these levels are needed.

September 1

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Plymouth, MN

A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
want to share a little update about my journey. Recently I went for a CT scan of my lungs, and today the doctor explained the results to me. They found some changes in my left lung compared to before. There are areas where the lung lining looks thicker, and a small mass in the lower part of the left lung has grown a bit since my last scan. Because of these changes, the doctors want to do another test called a bronchoscopy, where they use a small camera to look inside the airways and take samples to understand it better. Hearing all this was not easy for me. It made me emotional because it feels like one thing after another. But at the same time, I am thankful that I am already under medical care and the doctors are taking steps to find out exactly what

A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Lee, MA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In