Every Soul will taste death that is written in the holy book.
Sorry for your loss one and MM if is very difficult to detacte it happen to me and I was at the hospital for three days and the doctor trying to find the cause of my fever and pain, firstly they said it was pneumonia , T B , lung infection lastly the doctor said it was lung cancer after doing the biopsy test it was MM and taking some time to confirm it after running a few test.
I would say to those out there if you’re friends or relatives who have pain on the part of the body and fever and the doctor says that it an arthritis asked the doctor to do more testing to confirm it.
Thank you 🙏
Very sorry for your loss I think I had mm a long time before diagnosis I kept getting pains in different parts of my body.
You will see her again in Heaven in our glorified bodies!!!!
Christine it is so hard to lose your Mom. Thinking of you and praying for healing 🙏❤️
Hi Christine,
If you read some people’s stories you will find that they have experienced pain and suffering for years and years. Be grateful your mom did not experience that. It doesn’t matter if it was years or months, it’s hard to let go of a loved one. My mom had Stage 4 ovarian cancer for 8 years. She stopped suffering when she stopped taking chemo. Qualify of life is important.
May God give you peace in your heart, knowing He loves your mom very much and is taking the best care of her in heaven.
Paula🌹