Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
February 12, 2025
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I have bad veins also got a port put in best thing I’ve done but I’ never let anyone but my infusion team use it so regular bloodwork I still do in arm

February 14, 2025
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

How are you doing.

February 14, 2025
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Priscilla not all drugs can be administered via two methods. What drugs are you on?

February 14, 2025
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I’m not sure but I have bad veins so I’m mostly do injections and by mouth

February 14, 2025
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Have my appointment next week to discuss treatment plans. My doctor had said he wanted to give me chemo injections. I'm very fatigued I was never like this 😔

February 15, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lake Charles, LA

A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
West Newbury, MA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In