Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

When I try to type on this site, it will not let me type in all that I want to say. It cuts me off does anybody know how to fix that? I have a question I’m just not able to type it in.

August 20, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Also, a Post had a 3,000 character limit (actually like 2,900). Just make multiple Posts as parts

August 20, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Anne,
There are 2 places to type. With the first one, the question one, has to be short. The second post can be longer. Try it again.💕
Paula🌹

August 20, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dallas, TX

A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Las Vegas, NV

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In