Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 6, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Not sure if you mean you want to figure out a participant’s name (as in their profile says catlady.com) - I just ask “cat lady - what is your name?” and they will usually say “I am Judy” etc.
OR you are trying to search for someone you previously had a conversation with and can’t remember their name…
🥰 -Dawn

March 6, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Send me a hug.

March 6, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

When you get a message in your E-Mail, click on the name that sent the hug and it should take you to that person. Hope this helps

March 6, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

No I am trying too find a person that sends me a hug but it doesn’t come up blue so that I can respond but the name is at the top and you can’t respond using that name.

March 6, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Thank you for adding me ....I appreciate it
I have no answer for your question; I thought all members just had to be clicked and then you can message their wall.....which is really, everybody.

March 7, 2024

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In