In 7th week of MM treatment. Numbers are falling fast. Side effects are sucking my soul.. Looking for data on stem cell success and problems. Any insight out there? Thanks. Rich from simi valley.
Inspirational Gene. Thank you for that.
I had a SCT using my own stem cells. This was March of 2012. Been in remission ever since. Won't make this long but if your religious ask God for assistance. Thanks be to God.
Thank you Jim. I hope the outcome was great.
I had a stem cell transplant about 7 years ago, using my own stem cells. Like you, my numbers where very high at first, went on 2 months of meds and chemotherapy injections numbers went down, so my physician said, for me, stem cell would be the way to go, which I did at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Went well, but it is rough, for 2 weeks. Hope this helps
Hi Richard I had my sct last April was pretty crook with the treatment beforehand but never considered not having it. I don't think we ever get back to where we were before diagnosis but it's better than the alternative