Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Hurricane, UT

Already this has stopped working. I'm on 3 mg. I Switched to this a couple months ago when Daratumamab and Revlimid stopped working.

January 13, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Hey Mark, not yet. Elotuzamab is a monoclonal antibody like Darzalex except if has a different target. SLAM7. It's an IV infusion. I hope you respond well. Keep me posted. πŸ’•πŸ™

January 13, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Probably kyprolis

January 13, 2024
MyMyelomaTeam

Pomalyst (pomalidomide) is typically taken orally on days 1 through 21 in a 28-day cycle. The specific dosage should be determined by your healthcare provider based on your individual treatment plan and medical condition. Always follow your doctor's instructions regarding dosage and administration.

 AI-generated responses are not a substitute for medical advice. These services are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any condition or disease. Always ask your doctor about specific health concerns.

Pomalyst (Pomalidomide) for Myeloma | MyMyelomaTeam
Empliciti (Elotuzumab) for Myeloma | MyMyelomaTeam
July 11, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Hey Becca, yes I had Kyprolis back in 2017. I took it with Pomalyst and dexamethasone. Sadly my numbers doubled on this protocol. So it didn't work for me. I haven't had CAR t. I am studying the pros and cons of CAR t πŸ₯°

January 14, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Donna have you ever had the kyprolis?
Or the Car T ?

January 14, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Loretto, PA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In