Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 28, 2023
 · 
Reactions
7 Causes of Multiple Myeloma Fatigue and 5 Ways To Cope Read Article...
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Is your oncologist a myeloma specialist? If not, perhaos you could get a second opinion on whether it is best for you to be on all three of these medications for maintenance.

December 29, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I just had my 100 day evaluation and have started Revlimid as maintenance. My stem cell transplant was successful and I am thankfully MRD Negative (ClonoSQ). I did some research before starting Revlimid for maintenance. You might find this research article helpful.
https://myelomaresearchnews.com/news/revlimid-m....

December 28, 2023
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Thank you so much for the share ! It did help! My oncologist has me on Revlimid, velcade and dexamethasone. I wouldn’t mind if I was just taking Revlimid! I am so tired and sick all the time!

December 29, 2023

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In