Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Aberdeen, NC
July 15, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

We switched to turkey burgers, salads with oil and vinegar and eggs

July 15, 2022
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I walk every day, drink lots of water; eat lots if fruits and vegetables😉

July 15, 2022
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Eat healthy, moderate exercise and get plenty of sleep.

July 15, 2022
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Ask your oncologist about what he/he's thinking is on this.
I know drinking Gluccerna seems to help me. My protein levels are up and I like that.

August 1, 2022
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I agree with Jack. Two areas that I am still deficient are protein and potassium. I too take Ensure for extra protein and found that "Clear Apple" version is easiest on the stomach, especially after SCT. I have been taking these huge horse tablets for potassium because as was warned off bananas during my dialysis period. That does not apply now and the more bananas I eat (which I love) the less chance of continuing with these huge pills.

July 16, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lake Charles, LA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In