Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hurricane, UT

Has anyone gotten the Covid vaccine on the same day as their Chemo(mine's Velcade)? Any problem doing this? Should I reschedule my chemo? Thanks

February 27, 2021
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I did it and am ok

March 7, 2021
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I was told that after getting the vaccine the chemo is fine but skip the DeX

April 5, 2021
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Thanks, I did too 3 weeks ago and will be getting my 2nd dose in a week

March 20, 2021
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I would ask my MM Doctor.

March 7, 2021
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

That's what I'm hearing too. The Covid Vaccines need time to work.

February 28, 2021 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kingston, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In