I understand what you are going through. I have a similar experience, except I actually pass out. My hands start shaking and then I'm out. Rails can't help me as I have no use of my arms. I stayed 13 days in Memorial Herman Hospital in Houston, Texas just for that situation and two weeks in St. Elizabeth Hospital in Beaumont, Texas, of course at different times. In both locations they came up with answers that my blood pressure took sudden, unexplainable dives, causing the passing out. My blood pressure has been as low as 40/20 during those times and the Doctors have no explanation. It doesn't matter what I'm doing when the hand shaking can begin, I could be seated, standing, walking or even in bed. At Memorial Herman, I was having dialysis and it happened, no one has had the answer. My oncologist has given me Meclazine for the dizziness and that has actually slowed down the occurrences of these attacks. I was having attacks as few as once per month to as many as four times in one day. The Meclazine has slowed it down so much that currently I haven't had an attack since September and this is January. It hasn't stopped the attacks, just slowed them down. Hopefully, this lengthy answer will help you, and if someone may have an answer to my situation, it would be appreciated.
Tell your doctor
I always move too fast.
How can you manage dizziness that comes on suddenly and feels like you might pass out?
Since you're already staying hydrated, here are some strategies that may help:
Move Carefully and Slowly
Moving too quickly can trigger dizziness. Try changing positions slowly, especially when
- Standing up from sitting or lying down Show Full Answer