I have been mixing airborne immune tablets twice a day with my water and that helps!
To naturally boost your immune system, focus on a healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables, regular exercise, adequate sleep, stress management, maintaining a healthy weight, staying hydrated, and practicing good hygiene; key nutrients to include are vitamins A, C, D, and zinc, which can be found in foods like citrus fruits, bell peppers, fatty fish, and nuts
Key strategies:
Eat a balanced diet: Prioritize… read more
I use 24 Hour Immune gel caps religiously. Plus Tumeric, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Heart Health with chelations to keep my veins and arteries clean and my heart as healthy as I can. I use Neuriva, Hemclear, and also various creams, Bee Venom, for my neuropathy. I also use Bruise Away for my bruising ( it helps). Ask your oncologist. Everything that I use was okayed by my doctors.
Blessings “Teece”
To support your immune system while managing multiple myeloma, focus on these strategies:
- Balanced Diet: Include fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats
- Hydration: Drink plenty of water to support kidney and immune health.
- Exercise: Engage in light to moderate activities like walking or yoga.
- Sleep: Show Full Answer
6/20/23 diagnosed MGUS IGG KAPPA at this time. Healthy but have revamped eating habits, more protein, went to war in sugar. Take B complex, c, d, turmeric, fish oil. Using hi grade olive oil on everything, use instead of butter. Regular exercise weights, elliptical not to aggressive, lower weight more reps reduce inadvertent injury (was doing this before diagnosis but revamped it). My numbers are low risk for now, next check 4/26/25 on a 6 month rotation. Oncologist wants bone biopsy ugh to compare with 4/18/24 biopsy. The wait and see is like a time bomb and you don’t know the length of the fuse. Head up make every day count, trust in the Lord and His Son. Tell others about your faith🙏💕
I agree with the waiting. Time Bomb because we know what could come up.
That’s the first I’ve heard about bee venom will have to research that.
I would ask my doctor about that one.
found it to be surprisingly effective at destroying certain types of cancer cells, including those in some subtypes of breast cancer
In recent decades, scientific studies have confirmed and enabled us to understand its properties. Bee venom has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, central nervous system inhibiting, radioprotective, antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties, among others.
Bee venom therapy (BVT) is used for various diseases, and in particular, it is known to be effective for musculoskeletal diseases, including arthritis, arthralgia and immune-related diseases, because bee venom has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects