Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Thousand Oaks, CA

I have Muliple Myeloma.

April 25, 2024
 · 
Reactions
6 Ways Multiple Myeloma Can Affect Sleep Read Article...
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Carl,
B vitamins work on both. One Oncologist recommends Alpha Lipoic Acid for neuropathy. On this site they mention Nutritional Yeast. I like Bob’s Red Mill because it tastes better. My mom took it and never had neuropathy or swelling. I hope this helps.
Paula🌹

April 27, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

I will have to look these up to see if it helps me

April 30

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Debary, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In