Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMyelomaTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Warrenton, VA

https://x.com/makismd/status/178346769961337694...

x.com
April 25, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Andrea,
I ordered Dr Brandy’s book “ Beat Back Cancer Naturally” and started reading it yesterday. Resveratrol is one of his “starred” supplements to take. I highly recommend the book. He has MM.
Paula🌹

April 28, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Andrea,
Good for you to follow Dr Brandy. It's not easy changing your life, but it's better than being in the hospital! I take most of what you take. I also take D3 with K2 so the calcium goes to the bones. Noni, Nutritional yeast, since most cancer patients are deficient in B12. CoQ10 for my heart. Berberine.

April 28, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Janet 742. I don’t take any supplements. I have vitamin D once a month by powder or oil in a syringe. My calcium levels have risen and my haematologist is reviewing my mm status. It’s possible the mm is beginning to move around my body. I have a nuclear scan at the end of the month.

June 6, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

@A MyMyelomaTeam Member I follow Dr Brandy as well and take a ton of supplements too. The AMLA and Moringa, how do you take it? They taste AWEFUL. I have added to my morning coffee but looking for an alternative method.

June 5, 2024
A MyMyelomaTeam Member

Oh I forgot one supplement: Immunocal, a glutathione precursor. I take 2 packets a day in pomegranate juice. Ok I think that’s it. 😅

April 28, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyMyelomaTeam Member asked a question 💭
Philadelphia, PA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In